Preparation for Interview
We’ll tailor the session to your needs for effective interview preparation and techniques.
Interviews give you a short time to demonstrate you are the best applicant. Often, even those in HR haven’t considered what they may be asked, how they might respond and how they can help themselves through preparation.
- Will you demonstrate your skills and experience successfully for that all important interview?
- Do you know the most effective way to prepare?
- Is it years since you last had an interview?
You will leave the session feeling confident and prepared, including identifying the key messages you want to deliver, the questions you want to ask, plus how to present yourself most effectively. You will also be given many hints and tips to make sure you don’t overlook the basics.
As HR professionals we are often involved in recruiting others, but we don’t always do ourselves justice in the recruitment process and during interview. Nerves and high stress levels can lead to presenting with reduced impact and not showing your true capability. An interview gives you a short time to demonstrate you are the best applicant. Often people, even those in HR, have not considered what they may be asked, how they might respond and how they can help themselves prepare.
- Practical exercises for increasing your self-awareness.
- Identifying personal values, strengths and areas for development.
- Techniques for clearly demonstrating competencies in response to interview questions.
- Creating a plan so you present as informed and prepared.
- Strategies to draw on strengths and increase your confidence, ready for the interview.
- Pre-coaching discussion call to establish your areas of concern enabling the session to be tailored to your needs.
- Pre-coaching work which you are encouraged to complete to help you get the most from the coaching session.
- A two-hour dedicated 1-2-1 coaching workshop focusing on the different elements of effective interview preparation and techniques.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions