Training people to become MHFAiders is only part of raising awareness and reducing stigma.
These events offer an opportunity for Mental Health
First Aiders to join a community and share knowledge, experiences, resources and support for one another.
MHFA Networking Details
To become part of the community of accredited MHFAiders or Champions, please book your place on our complimentary events by clicking on the date below.
Price – Free
Time – 2:00pm to 3:00pm
MHFA Networking includes:
- Opportunities to debrief following tough and emotionally difficult situations
- Practising some of the skills used within the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Sharing experiences and knowledge of when implementing Mental Health First Aid.
- Discussing what’s been effective and less effective when implementing MHFA.
- Sharing resources and information to further support MHFAiders.
MHFA Networking confidentiality
Confidentiality is maintained during sessions and details are only shared generically for debriefing and reflection. As all MHFA courses, it is not therapeutic, counselling or advising.
Although these groups are aimed primarily at MHFAiders they are open to anyone with an interest in supporting the mental health of others.
Contact us below for more details
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions