Training people to become MHFAiders is only part of raising awareness and reducing stigma.
These events offer an opportunity for Mental Health
First Aiders to join a community and share knowledge, experiences, resources and support for one another.
MHFA Networking Details
MHFA Networking includes:
- Opportunities to debrief following tough and emotionally difficult situations
- Practising some of the skills used within the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Sharing experiences and knowledge of when implementing Mental Health First Aid.
- Discussing what’s been effective and less effective when implementing MHFA.
- Sharing resources and information to further support MHFAiders.
MHFA Networking confidentiality
Confidentiality is maintained during sessions and details are only shared generically for debriefing and reflection. As all MHFA courses, it is not therapeutic, counselling or advising.
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions