Mental Health Refresher Course
An accredited refresher on the key elements of MHFA including the importance of self care.
This course is for accredited MHFAiders; refreshing their knowledge of mental health, its conditions, and MHFA. MHFA England recommends the Refresher is completed every three years.
Price – £150 plus VAT
Date – Wednesday 11 October 2023
Time – 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Location – Online
All attendees receive access to the MHFA Support App for a period of three years following the training.
Mental Health Refresher includes
- An overview of mental health
- What affects our mental health
- Recognising signs of mental ill health
- Providing initial help and support
- Being mindful of your own wellbeing
- Signposting to professional help
Mental Health Refresher covers
- Mental health continuum and stigma
- Refresher on the MHFA action plan
- Exercises to practise MHFA skills
- Self-care, wellbeing and recovery
- Depression and anxiety warning signs
- Psychosis and suicide warning signs
Contact us below for more details
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions