Mental Health Refresher Course
An accredited refresher on the key elements of MHFA including the importance of self care.
This course is for accredited MHFAiders; refreshing their knowledge of mental health, its conditions, and MHFA. MHFA England recommends the refresher is completed annually, with the full course repeated every three years.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
Price – £125 plus VAT
If you’re interested in attending please get in touch and we will add you to the list to contact when the next dates are scheduled.
If you are looking to train several people we can run courses specifically for you and your organisation. Please get in contact to discuss this further.
Mental Health Refresher teaches
- An overview of mental health
- What affects our mental health
- Recognising signs of mental ill health
- Providing initial help and support
- Being mindful of your own wellbeing
- Signposting to professional help
Mental Health Refresher covers
- Mental health continuum and stigma
- Refresher on the MHFA action plan
- Exercises to practise MHFA skills
- Self-care, wellbeing and recovery
- Depression and anxiety warning signs
- Psychosis and suicide warning signs
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions