Mental Health First Aider Course
Become an accredited MHFAider and understand the important factors affecting mental ill health.
This course is for those wanting to become an accredited Mental Health First Aider. Providing an overview of mental health and its conditions, and how to carry out MHFA using a five step action plan.
Price – £300 plus VAT
Description – Four live sessions (each of two hours) and online pre-work, totalling approx 15h
Dates – Mon 17th May, Tue 18th May, Mon 24th May, Tue 25th May
Times – 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Mental Health First Aider includes
- The early signs of mental ill health
- Confidence providing initial support
- Stopping mental ill health decreasing
- Signposting to professional support
- Promoting recovery of mental health
- Understanding stigma & discrimination
Mental Health First Aider covers
- What is mental health?
- MHFA and the MHFA action plan
- The impact of mental health issues
- Stigma and discrimination
- Overview of mental health conditions
- First aid for mental health conditions
- Understanding stress
- Recovery and building resources
- Action planning for using MHFA
Overview of content
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Suicide risks, myths and facts
- Early warning signs
- Developing non-judgemental listening
- Professional & other support
Contact us below for more details
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions