Mental Health First Aider Course
Become an accredited MHFAider and understand the important factors affecting mental ill health.
This course is for those wanting to become an accredited Mental Health First Aider.
Develop the confidence to spot the signs of mental health issues, hold supportive conversations and signpost people to appropriate help.
Available online and in person
Price – £325 plus VAT
Dates – Monday 25 and Thursday 28 September 2023 (attendees must attend both days)
Times – 9:00am to 4.30pm
Location – Online
If this date is not convenient for you please contact us for details of future courses.
Mental Health First Aider includes
- The early signs of mental ill health
- Confidence providing initial support
- Stopping mental ill health decreasing
- Signposting to professional support
- Promoting recovery of mental health
- Understanding stigma & discrimination
Mental Health First Aider covers
- What is mental health?
- MHFA and the MHFA action plan
- The impact of mental health issues
- Stigma and discrimination
- Overview of mental health conditions
- First aid for mental health conditions
- Understanding stress
- Recovery and building resources
- Action planning for using MHFA
Overview of content
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Suicide risks, myths and facts
- Early warning signs
- Developing non-judgemental listening
- Professional & other support
Contact us below for more details
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions