Mental Health First Aider Course
Become an accredited MHFAider and understand the important factors affecting mental ill health.
This course is for those wanting to become an accredited Mental Health First Aider. Providing an overview of mental health and its conditions, and how to carry out MHFA using a five step action plan.
Now available online
Price – £300 plus VAT
Time – Four live sessions (each of two hours) from 9:00am to 11:15am and online pre-work, totalling 15 hours
Session Dates –
Wednesday 17th Mar 2021
Thursday 18th Mar 2021
Wednesday 24th Mar 2021
Thursday 25th Mar 2021
Mental Health First Aider includes
- The early signs of mental ill health
- Confidence providing initial support
- Stopping mental ill health decreasing
- Signposting to professional support
- Promoting recovery of mental health
- Understanding stigma & discrimination
Mental Health First Aider covers
- What is mental health?
- MHFA and the MHFA action plan
- The impact of mental health issues
- Stigma and discrimination
- Overview of mental health conditions
- First aid for mental health conditions
- Understanding stress
- Recovery and building resources
- Action planning for using MHFA
Overview of content
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Suicide risks, myths and facts
- Early warning signs
- Developing non-judgemental listening
- Professional & other support
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions