We tailor our 1-2-1 coaching relevant to where you are and what you want to achieve.
Because everyone is different, we deliver tailored coaching programmes relevant to where you are in your career and what you want to achieve. Sessions are usually an hour long at a frequency that works for you.
- Are you wanting to be and do your best for the organisation and employees?
- Do you want the opportunity to progress your career or build your confidence?
- Are you trying to bring about change that would increase your impact?
We know that people are the most important asset in any organisation. As we develop as competent and effective HR professionals, we are able to draw on a wide range of skills, knowledge and behaviours to really make a difference in our organisations.
However, sometimes this is tough to do. We also need to be highly adaptive, resilient, solution and commercially focused; often within environments that don’t always value our expertise.
We offer a range of programmes and options, with as much flexibility as you need to make it effective for you. We create a safe, supportive environment in which you will be challenged, raise your self-awareness, and develop skills to enable you to progress.
Everyone comes to coaching with their own objectives. Alternatively, sometimes the purpose of coaching is to identify your own objectives, for example in your career, or how to get the right balance of career and life outside.
Because everyone is different, we deliver tailored coaching programmes relevant to where you are in your career and what you want to achieve. Perfectly placed to support coaching for HR professionals as we draw on extensive experience, understand the challenges and the opportunities, and strongly believe in the impact we can make as a profession.
- Discussing desired outcomes for the programme.
- Identifying where you are now, your strengths, motivators, barriers and opportunities.
- Working together through the sessions to enable you to draw on your strengths.
- Helping you overcome barriers and progress to your outcomes.
- Checking in throughout the programme on your learnings, insights and progress.
- Providing support with any additional outcomes you are seeking.
- Building personal confidence and progressing your career.
- Thinking differently, often moving from process to strategy.
- Increasing the impact of HR within your organisation.
The frequency and initial number of session will be agreed at the beginning and reviewed as we progress. Each session is usually one hour. Additional evidence based tools may be used to aid insight and progress.
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions